Extraordinary body-sculpting benefits of Vaser Liposuction near Nottingham
Experts regard vaser liposuction as the most powerful way to target stubborn pockets of fat to create a slim, muscular physique. Vaser, which stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy uses an ultrasound-assisted instrument to deliver targeted pulses of energy through an efficient probe that prevent any collateral side effects from ultrasonic waves, which can produce uncomfortable side effects. Vaser is also called high-definition liposuction or hi-def lipo for short.
Bespoke benefits for body-sculpting goals
Skilled surgeons can create six-pack abs for men or “turtle tummies” for women, and the staff at the Selston Cosmetic Clinic have performed the procedure more than 900 times with spectacular results. Body-shaping benefits include the following details:
- Ultrasound helps to target fatty deposits around abdominal muscles, breasts, upper backs and hips and flanks.
- The Vaser probe liquefies fat with precise targeting so that surgeons can sculpt the appearance of certain areas.
- Surgeons use minimally invasive incisions so that postoperative infections, side effects or complications very seldom occur.
- More than 70,000 Vaser procedures have yet to produce serious complications.
- Surgeons can deposit fat cells to areas that need building up to sculpt the desired appearance.
- Patients return to normal routines with 7–10 days.
Patients report their experiences in astonishing detail
The procedure carries none of the risks of general anesthesia, and liquefied fat is either drawn off by suction and massage of the treated area or through natural excretion. The ultrasound process for liquefying fat doesn’t damage surrounding muscles, blood vessels or nerves, and patients can have the procedure completed at the clinic without an overnight stay in hospital.
Patients are astonishingly candid about their experiences. Interested people can read complete descriptions from satisfied patients at the WeWomen.com forum or watch a professionally filmed video of the process at the shared-module website. These resources attest to the simple nature of the procedure, and patients typically report less bruising and pain, better results and faster recovery times, which often only take a few days.
The most efficient and gentle way to remove unwanted fat
There are many choices for losing weight or removing fat, but few of them offer the ability to target specific areas, lose weight from stubborn arms, legs, inner thighs, necks and chins and cause minimal risks of bleeding, postoperative infections and anesthesia complications. The Vaser Lipo gentle approach causes almost no disturbance to sensitive structural tissues. This technique is not only gentle but also improves skin retraction so that skin develops the tightened look that usually takes strenuous exercise to get.